Sunday, September 25, 2011

I dreamt I was on my way to France

Last night I dreamt that I was on a plane to France.  It was exciting, I was almost there, but then I woke up to an apartment in disarray.  Still, it makes me tres excited...I will be there in a week.


Tom did make it safely this past Tuesday morning, and has many wonderful things to say about it, but I am going to post his first pictures, since that I believe will express much more.  Maybe I can get him to contribute to a post when he's not tackling some malware research.

I think the university track

Our studio apartment

A bridge over the Mayenne River

Another scenic Mayenne picture

The railroad track

2 comments:

  1. Je vous souhaites tous les deux un Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That looks like a fantastic place to live for a few months! Have fun Rosie!

    ReplyDelete